Terms and Conditions
White Pig Ltd – HE400327
Address: 6, Nicou Georgiou Street
Block C, office 604
Welcome to Kelvege!
This Site is owned and operated by White Pig Ltd with registered address 6, Nicou Georgiou Street, Block C, office 604 1095 Nicosia with company registration number HE400327 and VAT number CY10400327Z
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of White Pig Ltd ‘s Website, located at https://www.kelvege.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Kelvege if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all purchases of products by you from https://www.kelvege.com and you should read them carefully. We may vary these terms from time to time and therefore you should check them before you make a new purchase.
- Order: You can submit an order for products to https://www.kelvege.com by completing the details required on the order summary page and clicking the send order button. All prices are reflected in (€) Euros and include VAT, providing delivery is to a location in Cyprus. Orders outside of Cyprus may be subject to an additional charge. Goods supplied are not for resale. We are under no obligation to accept your order but would normally do so where the product is available, the order reflects current pricing and your credit card/debit card or PayPal payment is approved by PayPal or your credit card/debit card company. The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. It is your response that is the offer. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us. After the submission of your order, the availability of the product and the correctness of its price will be checked by us.
- Acceptance of order: We will notify you of our acceptance of your offer to purchase by email shortly after we receive it and at that point a binding agreement between us will be in place on these terms and conditions ( but subject to our right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error). If we do not accept your order for any reason or the price of the product has increased between the time of the order and our acceptance of it (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to inform you about the change. You will then need to resubmit your order.
- Delivery: We make every effort to deliver all products within Cyprus within seven working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we or our couriers will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 30 days from acceptance. This may not apply in respect of deliveries outside of Cyprus. All deliveries will be made to you at the address specified by you in the order. We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately. All deliveries must be signed for and you will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract. Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full. If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you. If you wish us to redeliver the products to you, we will notify whether extra delivery costs occur. If we do not hear from you within 14 days, we will cancel the order and refund your payment to you less any reasonable delivery charges we have incurred.
- Payment: For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is placed. We take every reasonable care to ensure that your order and subsequent transactions are conducted via a secure link. As we are not responsible for the operation of the secure link we will not, unless we are negligent, be liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party obtains unauthorised access to any information you provide via such link. If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) by way of a credit to your credit card/ debit card or PayPal account.
Consumer protection legislation
The relevant legislation (art. 3e law 2251/1994 as amended) gives you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You have the right to cancel any order that you make with us online or over the phone within 14 days without any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire or, if the order is a gift to be delivered to a third party, the day on which the third party specified by you in the order acquires, physical possession of the goods that you have ordered (the ‘Cancellation Deadline’);
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order you need to follow instructions noted on Returns & exchanges.
- To meet the Cancellation Deadline, you must send us your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the Cancellation Deadline has expired;
Effect of cancellation
If you cancel an order, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you in respect of that order including the costs of delivery. We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied
- If there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel the order.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them until they are returned;
- You must send the goods back to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of your order. You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have agreed otherwise. In any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. We will withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back.
We may deny the reimbursement if the returned items do not comply with terms noted on our Returns& exchanges policy.
Refunds and exchanges
Please note that in addition to your general right to cancel set out above, we operate an Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy. This Policy may be found under FAQS and then Returns & Exchanges.
The products which are sold via this website have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of Cyprus. We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside Cyprus, unless delivery is within the EEA and common EEA Consumer Protection and Safety rules apply. You can view warranty of items in the information given on each item. We will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your credit card/debit card or PayPal account. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed. We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Eu online dispute resolution platform
The European commission has launched a new online platform to enable customers to resolve online disputes more cost effectively and with greater ease.
Please click here to access the ODR platform for further information, including how to raise a dispute.
For any complaints regarding our products or services, please use the contact us form in our website. We will reply within 48 hours.
Unless otherwise stated, White Pig Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Kelvege. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Kelvege for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Kelvege
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Kelvege
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Kelvege
- Redistribute content from Kelvege
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Free Terms and Conditions Generator.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. White Pig Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of White Pig Ltd ,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, White Pig Ltd shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
White Pig Ltd reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant White Pig Ltd a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of White Pig Ltd ; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to White Pig Ltd . Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of White Pig Ltd ‘s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.